Here is a video showing what it looks like when we grind the thinset from travertine tile:
As you can see above, all that is left once we have removed the travertine tile and the thinset is just a bare concrete subfloor that is flatter and contaminant free.
The video below will show off the differences between the Dust Commander to remove travertine floor tile versus the patented Dust Free DustRam System. As you can see, the system invented by Jack King is able to do so much more, including, but not limited to, avoiding the machine hitting the baseboards unnecessarily.
As some contractors will tell you, travertine tile typically produces quite a bit of dust, more so even, than traditional 12 by 12 ceramic tile. What are customers saying about the system used by Arizona Home Floors? Well, Arizona Home Floors reviewed a Yelp review below that we wanted to share with you:
Here is what the floors looked like after the travertine flooring removal project was completed Dust Free:
As you can clearly see, there is nothing but just a clean, bare concrete sub floor ready for the new hardwood flooring installation.
There are many benefits of using a dust free floor removal company, here are but a few:
- Projects are completed with no dust
- There is no cleanup as Arizona Home Floors takes all the dust and tile or wood debris with us
- Homeowners don’t need to cleanup their pantries
- Homeowners don’t need to have their air ducts cleaned
- Homeowners can be assured that the dust free system is faster than traditional removal of floor tile
- Since all the dust is captured at the source when it’s being created, no plastic sheeting or tape to hold the plastic will be used as the dust never has a chance to go airborne.
- The system protects homeowners from the dangers of crystalline silica dust exposure.
As you can clearly see from the other reviews we receive homeowners are extremely happy to have their homes back clearer than it was before we arrived.
We are licensed, bonded and insured, check out our BBB page to see more.